“Permanent Make-up is so much more than perfection - it's about confidence, captivation and character.”
Alison Warren is the Principal and Owner of ASH Permanent Make-up. She believes in quality Training and professional Services at affordable prices. Alison Warren is also the Principal and Owner of the Academy of Somatology and Hairdressing (ASH), which is conveniently based in Pretoria East.
Alison is a qualified Permanent Make-up Artist and has been in the Permanent Make-up business for more than 18 years. She is accredited and certified to meet both Learners’ and Clients’ needs alike. Alison completed her Special Permanent Make-up Training with Tracey Nathan at Skin Revision on American products SofTap® and Tri-Lab Products Inc., where she obtained her Intra-dermal Pigmentation Diploma (2000).
She has personally done thousands of client treatments and trained many students in the art of permanent make-up over this period. Alison is a qualified Intradermal Pigmentologist, Somatologist, Nail Technologist, Hairdresser, Bridal Up-Stylist, Make-up Artist, Registered Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator.
- ATS (2017): ODETDP - Occupationally directed education, training and development practices Certificate
- TUT (2015): B-Tech Somatology Degree
- QCTO (2014): Ladies Hairdressing Trade Test
- London Chamber of Commerce (2009): Advanced diploma in Hairdressing.
- City & Guilds (2008): Diploma in Hairdressing
- Radiancy Training in the Facial Skin Toning Device (promoting collagen growth by using light and heat) and Microdermabrasion Facials using the Diamond-tip Machine
- Future Teachers (2010): Moderator
- BSD (2005): Facilitator and Assessor Certificates
- The Nail House (2004) where she completed the Educator’s Course
- Pretoria College (2002) where she obtained Certificates in Hair and scalp treatments and products and Cutting hair. She also completed a Skills Course in up-styles and styling
- Pretoria Technikon (1996-1998) where she completed her Diploma in Beauty Technology (Somatology) and also the CIDESCO International Diploma in Beauty Technology